My friend's daughter Reagan celebrated her 5th birthday at Chucky Cheese recently. My oh my, what an experience that was! I guessed that the boys would hate it and be totally overwhelmed, but they had a great time! I think I was the one who wanted to run after 5 minutes of a building filled with over-excited children and
Ella won enough tickets to buy an object that I think was a bracelet but we're not sure still. She loved everything and ran from one ride or game to the next without stopping for a breath. The boys after one car ride warmed up to the place and enjoyed themselves as I said quite a bit. Matt got in the play maze with them and Titus climbed to the top. Wyatt wanted out asap and enjoyed people watching more than anything.
The highlight for me was when my friend's husband dared Matt to get on one of those dance games where you stomp your feet on the colored blocks to match what you see on the screen. Oh, did I enjoy this. Unfortunately, Matt erased the pics before I could download them. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment