I can't believe how far I let this blog go on keeping up to date with the happenings of our little abode! Forgive me kids. I will try to catch up with one set of pics per day till I've arrived at the present.
I have to post this link as it is my favorite little pick me up at the moment. Rhett and Link are Christian comedians on You Tube and their work has filled a void for good humor that Matt and I have been craving for ages!
Please go check out their "channel" on you tube and their very own website. My favorite two videos thus far are the "Cheese Rap" and "The '80's." Right now they are working on perfecting local commercials. Hilarious! Also, if you look up "The Fabulous Bentley Brothers" on you tube Rhett and Link have about 8 videos with a song and synopsis of different books of the Bible. The kids love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment