Wednesday, February 03, 2010



4/365 Courage
Ella getting ready to do her somersault with the aid of the teacher.
The pictures are blurry and taken through a window but they so caught the excitement of Ella's first day of gymnastics. I think we finally found the niche my Ella will love! Part monkey like her father, she enjoys climbing any and everything she can and has been bursting at the seams with excitement to learn how to do a cartwheel. It will be exciting to see her blossom in this environment.

So I haven't give up on the picture project. I've been taking one a day, but haven't formally stuck into my routine enough yet for me to remember to upload them to the blog. This week Matt is gone on a snowboarding trip to CO and has taken the camera (and my pics with him) so I will have to catch up next week. I will persevere! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: