It was a quite Christmas. Nice and white and freezing cold! I bought most of the kids gifts once again off of Craigs List. One of the last times it will work I'm sure! Matt's sister came down from Chicago to spend the weekend with us. She is Ella's new hero of the moment and they enjoyed lot's of girly time together (that's them on the sled being pulled by a jeep). I love the picture of the kids piled on the floor next to Grandma watching Polar Express (I can't stand that movie though my mother in law loves it so I have to let them watch it with her). A very relaxing time! I can't claim the pic of Wyatt on the floor but isn't it great? I love the lighting and everything about it. The light is coming off the snow outside the door.
A diary to my children during these crazy days filled with good intentions.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Christmas
It was a quite Christmas. Nice and white and freezing cold! I bought most of the kids gifts once again off of Craigs List. One of the last times it will work I'm sure! Matt's sister came down from Chicago to spend the weekend with us. She is Ella's new hero of the moment and they enjoyed lot's of girly time together (that's them on the sled being pulled by a jeep). I love the picture of the kids piled on the floor next to Grandma watching Polar Express (I can't stand that movie though my mother in law loves it so I have to let them watch it with her). A very relaxing time! I can't claim the pic of Wyatt on the floor but isn't it great? I love the lighting and everything about it. The light is coming off the snow outside the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment