Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Wet Birthday


Our goal was to have an outdoor party and unload the slip n slide on our backyard. With our travels last summer and those of our friends, we combined all the kids (their birthdays are 2 weeks apart) celebrations into one hurried shin dig. We tried to keep it healthy and allergen friendly (I made more wheat free, egg free, sugar free cupcakes which my guests used as paper weights). It was loads of fun and the kids were spoiled. The way a birthday party is supposed to be rain or not!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha said...

Love that you've been posting so much...a new year's resolution? It is good to have a lot of people in a small house...sure makes it cozy!

Sandy said...

Marfa, thanks for following my silly little blog! I absolutely adore yours so I especially appreciate your encouragement. Yes, it's totally a resolution to keep up with blogging. I think it's the only way I will successfully be able to document life with the kids right now! :)