Thursday, January 07, 2010

Flight Museum



I'm going to attempt to catch up now on all the moments and pictures forgotten by my laziness in getting them documented and recorded! Bare with me family... :) I'm going to SUCCESSFULLY (I hope) attempt to join Molly Sabourin http://mollysabourin.typepad.com/ in taking a picture a day and journaling about it. It would be most excellent if I could then transfer them over to Shutterfly and put the entries in a book. Voila! Instant scrapbook with a years worth of entries! Here's to New Year's resolutions!
These are shots from a wonderful trip to the Airforce Museum with our Orthodox homeschool group. Though my herd was a little too youngl to really get into the learning aspect, they thouroughly enjoyed climbing into and exploring old airplanes for a couple of hours! Titus got to co-pilot an old Fed Ex plane. Wyatt wanted to continue doing laps in the cargo hold while Titus played. Ella wanted to join the girls in another group so I didn't get many shots of her. It was a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: